ISI Inspection 2018
Excellent and outstanding!
The ISI says that OSE 'exceeds expectations for the quality of education'.
'Once again, and for the sixth successive year, OSE has the highest possible inspection grade', said Peter Thompson, Director.
'This makes all of us very proud, and shows that our students and international partners are not alone in considering OSE to be one of the best English language colleges in the world.'
The ISI is authorised by the UK Home Office to inspect schools, privately funded further education colleges and English language schools. It currently inspects some 1,700 institutions.
- The quality of the curriculum, teaching and learners' achievements is excellent
- Course provision is excellent
- Teaching and learning are excellent
- Teachers have excellent subject knowledge
- Students' welfare, including health and safety, is excellent
- The premises are of high quality
- Pastoral support is excellent
- Safeguarding of students under 18 is excellent
- Leadership and management are excellent
- The quality of education and the care of students is excellent
- Quality assurance is outstanding